Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Four Year Anniversary from when I started this blog!

I can't believe it's been four years since I first posted a picture of our family and started this blog. This blog was meant to follow our journey to get Allison from China. We have now been home for a year and two months with her. She has been such a joy to watch grow into the funny, smart, OCD, little girl that she is.I finally found a pair of jeans with adjustable elastic in the waist. So I was able to put her in jeans today and put her cute little boots on due to the huge rain storm we got last night. I then put this cute raincoat on she has never worn. She absolutely loves it. Thanks Karrie!

Steven went to the gastroenterologist today for his stomach problem. They are in the doctor's office right now. So doctor is very worried, possible small intestine growth or blockage. He had more blood work done, has a barium test this week, and a scope on Monday. Can you say poor child!

I figured when the 25th of this month came, I would bring this blog to an end and start a new one to follow our family's journey from this point out. I am sending this blog to blog to print to have a hard copy of all my postings for the past four years. What a treasure this will be.

Please follow us on our new adventure to http://lailfamilylife.blogspot.com

God Bless!

No comments: