Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Years!

So it is the year of the dragon! It was quite funny that this happens to also be the year I was born. So today I will have to look into what the year of the dragon holds.

I found this picture on Facebook from another adoption friend I have. I also wonder why their year and our year starts at different times. I understand the moon plays a roll in that but why then don't the US also join in that?

If anyone knows, please comment as silly as that is!


On another note, poor Tom came home from work this morning with a neck looking like a golf ball. He has a very sore throat. So off to the doctor he goes this afternoon. I had better drink a cup of my vitamin water and boost my system. Whatever it is, I don't want it.

Steven also called this morning from Fort Worth where he is still messing with the stock show. He is not feeling well at all. He even has decided to get surgery instead of going to the FFA show in San Antonio. That means he is really miserable to pass on that show. I need everyone to put a prayer out that we can find out what is going on and get him on the road to health as soon as possible.

I guess Jessica has now found a family in Germany that are interested in her being a nanny for them for a period of three months. That would be so good for her.

No comments: